Need a Personal Injury Lawyer in St. Petersburg FL?
We Can Help.
John Bales Attorneys – St. Petersburg
9700 Dr Martin Luther King Jr St N #400
St. Petersburg, FL 33702
Phone: (727) 823-9100
With an average of 360 sunny days per year, it is no wonder St. Petersburg is known as the Sunshine City. Sunny St. Pete is the home of the Tampa Bay Rays at Tropicana Field, as well as one of the largest waterfront parks in the country. The city also boasts the Sunshine Skyway Bridge, a Florida landmark that offers daily commuters a panoramic view of the Tampa Bay.
If you were injured in a car accident in St. Pete that was not your fault, you need experienced legal representation on your side. At John Bales Attorneys, our personal injury lawyers in St. Petersburg fl have helped innocent people just like you get the compensation they need after an accident. Give us a call at (800) 225-5564 or fill out a free initial consultation form.
We Can Handle Your Claim
At John Bales Attorneys, we handle many claims in addition to auto accidents in the St. Petersburg area. If you were hurt or wronged because of someone else’s carelessness, we want to hear from you. Our personal injury lawyers in St. Petersburg FL have the resources and the experience to take on cases for:
- Auto Accidents
- Auto accidents are already scary enough without having to worry about the financial, physical, and emotional injuries. Our auto accident attorneys in St Petersburg, have helped countless, innocent victims of car accidents all over Pinellas County; and we’re ready to help you.
- Boating Accidents
- While some boating accidents are unavoidable, many are caused by boat driver negligence—or careless—behavior. The St Pete boating accident lawyers at John Bales Attorneys can help if your boat accident is the result of an intoxicated, reckless, or distracted driver.
- Defective Products
- Depending on the product, more than one party may be responsible for a defect. From the initial product design to product distribution, there are three common types of product defects that may result in personal injury. We understand product liability law, and our St Petersburg defective product attorneys will help make sure the proper deadlines are met so you can get the compensation you deserve as quickly as possible.
- Medical Malpractice
- Healthcare providers are required to deliver a certain standard of care to their patients. When careless behavior fails to meet a standard of care and causes you harm, John Bales medical malpractice attorneys in St. Petersburg may be able to help get you the compensation you are owed for your injuries.
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Minor motorcycle accidents can lead to serious injuries causing disability, permanent pain and life-threatening complications. In the days after your motorcycle accident, you may be unsure of what to do next. Contact one of our motorcycle accident attorneys to start building your case today.
- Nursing Home Abuse
- When a nursing home facility’s carelessness or cruelty harms someone you love, you should know that residents are protected under Florida law. Our St. Pete nursing home abuse lawyers understand the emotional impact elder abuse can have on victims and their families. Let us help answer your questions and address your concerns today.
- Social Security Disability
- While Social Security Disability is meant to help, the application process can be confusing and time consuming, and the outcome uncertain. The experienced St Petersburg Social Security lawyers and client managers of John Bales Attorneys have guided many others through this process—and they are ready to help you.
- Tractor-Trailer Accidents
- Sharing the road with tractor-trailers can be dangerous. If you or someone you love was injured in a truck accident in the St Petersburg area, contact us today, so we can begin working on your claim and you can get on with living.
- Wrongful Death
- The unexpected loss of a loved one is both shocking and painful; the heartbreak only worsened upon learning that this tragedy was caused by the negligence of another person or organization. If you have lost a loved one as the result of someone else’s negligence, contact John Bales Attorneys in St Petersburg today.
Our law firm is committed to upholding the highest standards for customer service at all times. We will make it a priority to give you frequent updates on the status of your case, and we also are available to answer any questions you might have. If you need a law firm cares about you and knows how to get it done, you need John Bales Attorneys.