Throughout his personal injury attorney career, John Bales has written several legal booklets. Below is a list of important tips and case walk-throughs to prepare for various aspects of the legal process.
*By clicking the followings links you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and accepted the Disclaimer provided below and elsewhere on this website.
- How To Dress Appropriately For Trial
- Deposition Preparation Tips
- Pre-Trial Preparation Tips
- Auto Accident Case Walk-through
- Nursing Home Abuse Case Walk-through
- Unpaid Wages Case Walk-through
* These materials are designed to provide general information regarding legal matters and are not intended to be legal advice. This is distributed with the understanding that the publisher, the author, and the contributors are not engaged in rendering legal or other professional services to the reader. If legal advice or other professional assistance is required, the services of a competent professional person should be sought. The publisher, author, and contributors make no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the contents of this work and specifically disclaim all warranties, including without limitation warranties of fitness for a particular purpose. No warranty may be created by promotional materials. The advice and strategies contained herein may not be suitable for every situation. The publisher, the author, and the contributors shall not be liable for direct, indirect, or consequential damages arising here from. The views and conclusions expressed are those solely of the author. This publication is not to be construed legal advice and any use of this information will not create an attorney-client relationship. Representation of any claim can only commence after engaging in an initial consultation and execution of a written attorney-client agreement.*