Injured by a Healthcare Provider’s Carelessness? Call John Bales Attorneys.
- What is medical malpractice?Medical malpractice occurs when a healthcare provider’s negligent—or careless—conduct fails to meet the medical community’s accepted standard of care and causes harm to a patient.
The standard of care is based upon the prevailing, or widely held, skills and knowledge of other professionals within the medical community.
- How can you prove medical malpractice?To pursue a medical malpractice claim, you must prove that:
- Your physician or healthcare provider was obligated to provide you with a professional standard of care.
- The professional standard of care was not met.
- You were physically or financially injured.
- The injuries you received are the result of your healthcare provider’s failure to meet the standard of care.
If you believe you have been the victim of medical malpractice, John Bales Attorneys wants to help. Our medical malpractice lawyers can investigate the details of your claim and help protect your rights to compensation. Contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week—call (800) 225-5564 or complete a free initial consultation form today.
Why do I need a medical malpractice attorney?
- Medical malpractice victims often face medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. And, the healthcare industry’s powerful legal teams can make it difficult to recover the compensation you need for your injury-related expenses.
John Bales Attorneys will stand up for your rights—even if it means going to court. Our medical malpractice attorneys will gather the evidence needed to help build a strong claim and help you get the resolution you deserve.
- How much is my case worth?The value of your case is based on the details of your individual claim, and can vary depending on the:
- Severity of your injuries,
- Economic impact the injury has had on you,
- Injury’s effects on your day-to-day life, and
The professional medical malpractice attorneys at John Bales Attorneys will investigate every angle of your claim to help determine the maximum value of your case.
- What are some examples of medical negligence?Acts of medical negligence that may be the basis of a medical malpractice claim include:
- Anesthesia errors
- Birth-related injuries
- Delayed diagnosis of illness or injury
- Incorrect prescription or prescription dosage
- Surgical mistakes
If you are the victim of medical malpractice, our experienced medical malpractice attorneys can help review the details of your case and provide you with your legal options. Contact John Bales Attorneys today.