John Bales Attorneys are Proud to Serve Sarasota, Florida
Why John Bales Attorneys?
Our associates live and work in the Tampa Bay area, so not only are we the experts in insurance, employment, medical malpractice, and Auto Accident law, we’re also your neighbors. From enjoying a night out at St. Armands Circle to visiting the Marie Selby Botanical Gardens or the Ringling Museum, the John Bales team understands how special it is to be a member of the Sarasota community!
Call or email us today – we’re ready to assist you with your legal needs right away.
Our Law Areas of Law
John Bales Attorneys have decades of experience serving the people of Sarasota with high-quality legal representation. Victims of auto, boat, or other vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, or insurance or employment disputes know they can rely on our associates to help them with the care they deserve.
Find out more about how John Bales can help you by visiting our Areas of Law page.
Auto Accident Lawyer in Sarasota, FL
John Bales Attorneys have been assisting victims in the Tampa Bay area with the utmost of care, quality, and respect since 1999. Our associates have extensive experience in all areas of Auto Accident law including, but not limited to:
- Auto accidents are already scary enough without having to worry about the financial, physical, and emotional injuries. Our auto accident attorneys in Sarasota, have helped countless, innocent victims of car accidents all over the Tampa Bay area; and we’re ready to help you.
- While some boating accidents are unavoidable, many are caused by boat driver negligence—or careless—behavior. The Sarasota boating accident lawyers at John Bales Attorneys can help if your boat accident is the result of an intoxicated, reckless, or distracted driver.
- At John Bales Attorneys, we know how serious brain injuries can be, and have seen the life-long hardships endured by many innocent TBI victims. Contact John Bales Attorneys today—our brain injury lawyers in Sarasota have the knowledge and resources needed to get you the resolution you deserve.
- If you have been injured in a drunk driving accident, you understand the lifelong impact one person’s decision to drink and drive can have on others. Take your life back—contact Sarasota Drunk Driving Accident Attorney now for a free consultation.
- Negligence that leads to an injury of a child is heartbreaking. If you live in Sarasota Florida and believe someone else’s negligence caused your child’s injury, a Sarasota injury lawyer with John Bales Attorneys can investigate your claim.
- If you have been injured in a slip and fall accident in Sarasota Florida, you may have sustained injuries ranging from sprains or bruises to broken bones, or even paralysis. We will guide you throughout the entire legal process, and our Sarasota slip and fall accident attorneys will help answer any questions you may have along the way.
- Minor motorcycle accidents can lead to serious injuries causing disability, permanent pain and life-threatening complications. In the days after your motorcycle accident, you may be unsure of what to do next. Contact one of our motorcycle accident attorneys in Sarasota to start building your case today.
If you’re in need of a Auto Accident attorney, contact us by using our convenient online form or give us a call. We are ready to assist you with your claim today.